1) Isomorphic diamonds are NOT synthetic diamonds or Lab created diamonds. Synthetic, lab created and standard diamonds are defined by the Federal trade commission in the USA 2018 as “ A mineral (mainly carbon) crystallised in the Isometric system.
2) An Isomorphic diamond is defined as “A mineral crystallised in the Isometric system” and is a distinct type of diamond.
3) Isomorphic diamonds have a varied composition but all components are natural and mined from the earth.
4) Isomorphic is not a trademark Isomorphism is a gemological term.
5) Isomorphic diamonds are extremely rare.
6) Riverton Isomorphic diamonds are cut and polished to the highest standards in Europe.
7) Riverton Isomorphic diamonds can be cut to any diamond cut only diamonds benefit from being cut in this way.
8) Riverton Isomorphic diamonds are guaranteed against scratches and chipping, the only gemstone that can scratch an Isomorphic diamond is another diamond.
9) Riverton white Isomorphic diamonds are all flawless and perfectly white, no lower quality is available from the Riverton brand.